The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
First of all I like to say I’m so sorry I didn’t get to see all your Sunday Posts last week. I was on a trip in the beginning of the week, so I planned to go ‘Sunday-Post-visiting’ on Thursday and Friday.. Instead what I did was going to bed around 9 pm, because I was just so tired. Sigh.. This week I’m going to be better!!
This week was great but also very exhausting. Monday I had to work till 4.15 pm. After work I left with 12 of my colleagues to Winterberg, Germany. On Tuesday, 7 other colleagues followed. For two days we went skiing and it was just amazing. I had two incredible days. We skied for almost 5 hours a day, and at night we had dinner and drinks. It was so much fun, but of course we had little sleep. Wednesday night I came home around 9.30 p.m. After catching up with my man, I went to bed and Thursday till Sunday I had to work again. So I can honestly say I’m exhausted. Next week is going to be empty, except for work and reading.
Obviously I had little time to read this week. But I did manage to get a view hours in. I also read a short column one of my patients wrote, partly about me. It was very special and really kind.
Now, I need to re-schedule my blogging planner a little.. but it was so worth it. How was your week? Did you get a lot of reading done?
Last Week On The Blog:
- Blog Tour The Seeker Series by David Litwack
- Promo 'The Feathered Bone' by Julie Cantrell
- Wednesday's Favorites: 'Hard Time' by Cara McKenna
- Blog Tour 'First Touch' by Laurelin Paige
- Review 'By Her Side' by Lizzy Chandler
- Interview author A.J. Trevors
This Week On The Blog:
- Review 'A Storm of Secrets' by Shona Perret
- Blog Tour 'Thirst: Blood of my Blood' by R.P.Channing
- Wednesday's Favorites: The Earl I Adore by Erin Knightley
- Blog Tour 'The Faithful Couple' by A.D. Miller
|Received from the Little, Brown Book Group|
- Promo author A.J. Trevors
- An eBook of ’‘The Gaia Chronicles: Birth of Hope’ by A.J. Trevors & a flash fiction written by A.J. Trevors