Wednesday, February 22, 2017

My Favorite.. Sci Fi Novel



My Favorite.. is a weekly meme hosted by Maureen’s Books. In this meme we share every week something we love with each other. Because let’s face it.. The world can be a dark place and it’s time to share something positive. For more info: My Favorite Meme.

I haven’t read many Sci Fi novels. Not because I don’t want to or don’t like to, but I somehow just don’t find a lot of Sci Fi novels to read. But the Sci Fi books I did read where some of my favorite novels. Writing this post definitely made me realize I need to read more Sci Fi novels. I’m missing out.

One of my favorite Sci Fi novels was ‘Obsidian’ by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I read that book in 2013 and I completely fell in love with the story. It was the first novel I read involving ‘alien’s’ and I remember loving the book so much I bought the other books in the series too. I haven’t read all the books in the series yet because, well life.. But I still plan to finish this series one day.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12578077-obsidian?ac=1&from_search=true

Another favorite Sci Fi novel of mine is ‘Traveler’ by Dennis W. Green. I read that book for a blog tour in 2015 and really enjoyed reading it. It was so unique and fun to me and I couldn’t stop reading. I read the second book in the series two, and it really is a great series.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31160301-traveler

What is your favorite Sci Fi novel? Any Sci Fi novels I need to read?

Link Up Your My Favorite.. Post:


Want to help me improve the My Favorite.. Post? Give me some feedback here.

10 comments:

  1. I don't read much sci-fi either. It's just not a genre I'm drawn to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sci-fi books I did read where ones I love. But somehow I still just don't read a lot of sci-fi novels.
      Thanks for joining and signing up ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm not a big sci fi reader either. I need to check some out, though! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely need to update our reading list! :D
      Thanks for joining and signing up again this week.

      Delete
  3. The most recent one I read and loved was Dark Matter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never read that one! I definitely need to read more Sci Fi! :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Both look good but Traveler in particular appeals to me. I love the idea of the parallel versions. If you like that one you might like dark Matter, which has a similar premise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Traveler was really good Greg. I think you would you like it. There's also a second book already and it's also very good. I never read Dark Matter, but is sounds like a good one.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I've read a few books with aliens, but I haven't read Obsidian. I've heard about it though! I might be willing to try it if the books weren't all too expensive for me right now :-/ Glad you liked it though :-) And Traveler sounds interesting. I find that sci-fi books are often the ones that have the most unique and interesting kinds of stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Obsidian' is really one of my favorite reads. Especially since the main character is a book blogger! :D
      Sci Fi novels are definitely very interesting. I always wonder how authors come up with them.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com