Friday, March 17, 2017

Three Year Blogiversary!!



Today I’m excited to celebrate my Three Year Blogiverary! Three years!! Wow!! Where has the time gone? I still remember the day I started blogging. I had been thinking of starting my own blog for years, but I never dared to really do it. I wanted to blog in English, but would my English be good enough? Would people even like visiting my blog about books? Would I be able to write interesting posts? And then on March 17th 2014 I decided I was just going to do it. Even if no one would read my blog, it would be okay because I would be doing what I loved most. Talking and writing about books.. And Maureen’s Books was born.

These three years have been amazing. I’ve got the opportunity to read so many new books and I never dreamed of being able to read books in exchange for my reviews. It still is a dream come true. And eventhough work and life gets in the way sometimes I always manage to make time for Maureen’s Books.

And I’d like to thank you guys for visiting, commenting and emailing me. I got in contact with so many great book bloggers, readers, authors, publishing houses etc. I love every single moment of my life as a book blogger. It feels like a privilege to be able to talk and write about the books I read.  I thank you!

A views statistics about Maureen’s Books first three years:
  • 827 Posts
  • Read and reviewed 386 books
  • Received 2497 comments
  • 620 Likes on Maureen’s Books Facebook Page
  • 955 Followers on Twitter
  • 132.728 Blog views
And since no celebration is complete without some gifts I have an awesome giveaway for you guys. To celebrate Maureen’s Books Three Years Blogiversary I’m giving away one paperback of three of my Favorite Reads of 2016 books to three winners. The books you can choose from are:

http://maureensbooks.blogspot.nl/2016/12/my-favorite-books-of-2016.html

So participate in the giveaway and don’t forget to share the fun.

Thank you for visiting and celebrating with me today!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on three years blogging! I'm glad you eventually decided to take the risk and start up a blog :-) Those are some awesome stats too! Here's to many more years of blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen! I'm definitely going for many more blogging years! :D

      Delete
  2. Happy blogoversary, Maureen! It is a bit scary in the beginning, I agree! But the book community online is such a great place to hang out :) I'm very happy I've got to know you :)
    Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lexxie. I'm very happy I've got to know you too. ;)
      I definitely wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't have this awesome book blogging community to hang out with.

      Delete
  3. Haoppy Blogiverary! Those stats are great. Beloved Poison looks like one i would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol. I'm definitely proud of my stats so far :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!!! I'm glad you finally gave in and joined the community. I felt the same way when I first started. The Samantha Young book is what I prefer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie. I'm still very happy about my decision to join the book blogger community too! :D

      Delete
  5. Happy blog anniversary! Three years is quite an accomplishment. You are nearly middle-aged now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com