Wednesday, June 14, 2017

My Favorite.. Thriller



My Favorite.. is a weekly meme hosted by Maureen’s Books. In this meme we share every week something we love with each other. Because let’s face it.. The world can be a dark place and it’s time to share something positive. For more info: My Favorite Meme.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17860826-eeny-meeny
I love all kinds of genres. Romance, Horror, Sci Fi.. I love it all. And although I don’t read a lot of thrillers, I really love to read that genre too. And my favorite thriller is a book I read a view months ago: ‘Eeny Meeny’ by M.J. Arlidge. 

'Eeny Meeny’ is the first book in the Helen Grace series, and I loved it. It’s definitely a book that keeps you sitting on the edge of your seat begging for more reading time so you can find out what is happening next. I love detectives, but this one was definitely something else. I definitely plan to read more books in this series.

I loved ‘Eeny Meeny’ so much, that I talked about in at work and really tried to promote this book to others. A view of my colleagues started reading it because I just couldn’t stop talking about it.

So if you haven’t read this book before, you really should ASAP!

What is your favorite Thriller?

Link Up Your My Favorite.. Post:


Want to help me improve the My Favorite.. Post? Give me some feedback here.

6 comments:

  1. Yay, so happy for this post. I'm planning to read thrillers and been looking for a great recommended one. Thanks for this, Maureen. I'll check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear Geybie! It really was a great read and I can't wait to read more books in this series! I hope you'll enjoy the book as much as I did. ;)

      Delete
  2. I read a lot of mysteries and detective novels, but few that I count as thrillers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love thrillers!! I don't read them as much as I would love too.. but still!! Great genre!!
      Thanks for signing up! ;)

      Delete
  3. I'll have to check it out! I'm back into thrillers right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should.. It's a great book!
      Thanks for signing up! ;)

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com