Wednesday, July 5, 2017

My Favorite.. Actress



My Favorite.. is a weekly meme hosted by Maureen’s Books. In this meme we share every week something we love with each other. Because let’s face it.. The world can be a dark place and it’s time to share something positive. For more info: My Favorite Meme.

I love watching movies. And I watch all kind of movies. Thrillers, Action Movies, Romantic Comedies.. There isn’t a movie genre I don’t like. At least not a lot. And for a view years now my favorite actress has been Emma Watson. No not only because I’m a Harry Potter fan and she played one of my favorite characters, but simply because she is an amazing actress and a great human being.

I loved how Emma Watson portrayed Hermoine Granger, in the Harry Potter movies. Which wasn’t an easy thing to do since Hermoine was already such a great and well known character. But I think she did a great job. And I loved Hermoine even more after Emma Watson portrayed her. Recently I loved Emma Watson in Beauty and the Beast. That’s definitely one of my new favorite movies.

I follow Emma Watson on all social media accounts and I just think she is an incredible inspiring woman. I love what she does for woman and for the book world. For one Emma Watson has her own book club on Goodreads, which I recently joined. And she inspires people to read more books throughout the world.  I’m definitely a big fan of this amazing woman.

Link Up Your My Favorite.. Post:


Want to help me improve the My Favorite.. Post? Give me some feedback here.

9 comments:

  1. I'm an Emma Watson fan, too! I have the new Beauty & the Beast movie, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Soon . . . very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to buy it, but I took my daughter to see it in theatres. It's wonderful. (Costumes and sets are lush!)

      Delete
    2. I haven't bought it yet either.. But I've seen it two times already! What a great movie.. and those songs!! Sigh...

      Delete
  2. Nice. she is a great actress, and a wonderful person all around from the sounds of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think she is a wonderful person. You'll never know for sure without meeting here off course. But she has something 'normal' about her that I really love!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks :D She's definitely my favorite!

      Delete
  4. I do enjoy watching Emma Watson on screen, but Sandra Bullock is my favorite. I am a fan of Julia Roberts, Emma Stone, Kristen Wiig (usually), Reese Witherspoon, Viola Davis and Octavia Spencer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra Bullock is definitely a great actress. I also looove Julie Roberts and Reese Witherspoon. :)
      Thanks for stopping by ;)

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com