Wednesday, November 8, 2017

My Favorite.. Gift



My Favorite.. is a weekly meme hosted by Maureen’s Books. In this meme we share every week something we love with each other. Because let’s face it.. The world can be a dark place and it’s time to share something positive. For more info: My Favorite Meme.

My husband and I have been together for more than ten years. And he has bought me a lot of amazing gifts. Harry Potter POP’s I’ve wanted for a very long time, earrings, necklaces, a gorgeous medical book I never thought I could own, a first edition Harry Potter book and many more amazing gifts. He definitely is a great husband.

But my favorite gift is definitely my gorgeous and amazing engagement/ wedding ring. My husband bought it for me, a half year before he popped the question and I love it. It’s definitely my taste and even after wearing if for longer than a year, it’s still so shiny and beautiful. 

And not only is the ring my favorite gift ever, the fact that he asked me to marry him was even better. I never thought I would be the marrying type, but being married to him is definitely the best.

What is your favorite gift?

Link Up Your My Favorite.. Post:


Want to help me improve the My Favorite.. Post? Give me some feedback here.

10 comments:

  1. Mine's a ring too.

    You're is really lovely! I love the style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really love my ring. Jewelry is definitely a great gift right!?
      Thanks for stopping by and joining! ;)

      Delete
  2. Your ring is beautiful! I love my engagement ring and anniversary ring, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissy! This ring is definitely special to me. And I'll never forget the feeling I had when I got it. ;)
      Thanks for stopping by and joining!

      Delete
  3. That's lovely! I actually lost the stone in my first engagement ring. :( The ring I wear now is a replacement. Still pretty, but not the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about your ring Carol. I bet you've felt terrible about losing the stone. I can't imagine what I would do if I lost my ring.
      Thanks for stopping by and signing up!

      Delete
  4. I only got to reading your post now, although I've posted mine a while ago :) looks like your post is also about a sweet and touching gift :) that's a beautiful ring indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Evelina. I'm really happy with my ring. Even now I can't stop looking at it. :)
      Thanks for stopping by and signing up!

      Delete
  5. That is a great gift to cherish. I hope you have many more years to come celebrating with your husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie. I sure hope so too. :)
      Thank you for stopping by and signing up!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com