Wednesday, November 1, 2017

My Favorite.. Social Media Account



My Favorite.. is a weekly meme hosted by Maureen’s Books. In this meme we share every week something we love with each other. Because let’s face it.. The world can be a dark place and it’s time to share something positive. For more info: My Favorite Meme.

There is a lot to say about Social Media! Social media is bad, people share to much online, social media is dangerous. I’ve heard it all. But I love social media! I have Facebook, a private account and two pages, I have two Twitter accounts, I have two Instagram accounts and I have Pinterest. Yes.. I definitely love social media.

I’m one of those people who share a lot of stuff on social media. I never share where I life, or my last name on the accounts that aren’t private, but other than that I share a lot. I love sharing my life on social media and reading about other people on social media. And especially since I had this blog. I share all my posts on Facebook and Twitter and I definitely get a lot of my blog traffic through these accounts.

But my favorite social media account is definitely Instagram. I love Instagram. I love seeing pictures of my friends, but also from celebrities. I just love browsing through Instagram after a long day at work.

What is your favorite Social Media Account?

Link Up Your My Favorite.. Post:


Want to help me improve the My Favorite.. Post? Give me some feedback here.

2 comments:

  1. Instagram is a good one. I chose Facebook as my favorite. But they are all great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely all great. I love social media. And I definitely spent a lot of time on their! :)
      Thanks for stopping by and joining.

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com