Wednesday, August 30, 2017

My Favorite.. Time To Blog



My Favorite.. is a weekly meme hosted by Maureen’s Books. In this meme we share every week something we love with each other. Because let’s face it.. The world can be a dark place and it’s time to share something positive. For more info: My Favorite Meme.

Since I’m a nurse I work different shifts every week. Not a week is the same, so I sometimes have more time during the day, and sometimes during the evening. Because of that the time I’ll use to blog changes. I blog whenever I’m able to. Sometimes it’s very early in the morning, sometimes after work and sometimes even late at night, when I really should be sleeping. I definitely don’t get to choose when I’m able to blog. 

But I definitely have a favorite time to blog. And it’s in the morning while eating my breakfast, or right after eating my breakfast. Somehow I seem to be the most productive during that time of day. In the evenings I just like to sit and read, with my husband sitting next to me. I do blog during the evening at times off course. But I just prefer to be with my husband during that part of the day.

Blogging in the mornings just makes me feel happy. I get to read my emails, I’ll see what my blogging friends have been doing. And I just feel like I’m able to so much more blogging. I also seem to have more ideas in the morning. While at night I just like to sit, read and relax. 

So do you have a favorite time to blog? What is your favorite?

Link Up Your My Favorite.. Post:

Want to help me improve the My Favorite.. Post? Give me some feedback here.

8 comments:

  1. I can see why, with your schedule, your blogging time changes. Mornings are when I'm most productive too, although during the work week, having to get up at 4:30 is just too early for me to want to do much of anything but throw myself together and get to work. LOL So, I save it for my Friday off. Sometimes I can get blogging done on the weekends, but it depends on what my family and I are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My blogging time definitely changes. But I try to blog every day at least for a 10 minutes so I can keep up with everything. Very impressive that you can manage that on Friday's alone. ;)
      04.30 is really early. I get up between 05.00 and 05.30 when I have to work a dayshift, and sometimes I blog a little then. But mostly after work! Before 06.00 definitely feels way to early! :D
      Thanks for stopping by and joining! ;)

      Delete
  2. I blog whenever I can, too. With the kids' different schedules and my own work, I have to fit it in whenever I can. But I have to say my most productive blogging time is late at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has it's charm, blogging whenever I can. We bloggers have a busy life! LOL!
      Thanks for stopping y and signing up.

      Delete
  3. I prefer mornings as well. I don't like mornings, but I do find it easier to actually get things done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me it depends what kind of morning it is. I don't like mornings when I don't have a lot of time. But the mornings where I am free are just the best.
      Thanks for stopping by and joining.

      Delete
  4. I never wake up earlier than I have to on a weekday. My goal this year though is to make better use of the time between when I drop my daughter off at school and I go to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good goal right?! I hope you'll be able to make better use of your time. I have the most productive time blogging, when I don't have all that much free time and have a lot of things planned.
      Thanks for stopping by and joining.

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com